1. YL Chen*, Y Ma, QF Yin, F Pan, CJ Cui, ZQ Zhang*, B Liu*, Advances in mechanics of hierarchical composite materials. Composites Science and Technology, 2021. 214: 108970.
2. ZZ Li, P Liu, XX Liang, J Lei, XB Zhu*, ZQ Zhang*, L Cai, Loss of longitudinal superiority marks the microarchitecture deterioration of osteoporotic cancellous bones. Biomechanics and Modeling in Mechanobiology, 2021.
3. FB Bing, CWeir, PLiu, YDen, ZQ Zhang*, SB Zhu*, Biomechanical finite element analysis of typical tibiotalar arthrodesis. Medicine in Novel Technology and Devices, 2021. 11: 100087.
4. W Lin#, P Liu#, S Li, J Tian, W Cai, X Zhang, J Peng, C Miao, H Zhang, P Gu, Z Wang, ZQ Zhang*, Tianzhi Luo*, Multi-scale design of the chela of the hermit crab Coenobita brevimanus, Acta Biomaterialia, 2021, 127: 229-241.
5. YN Yuan*, Q Zhang, XY Li, Q Wuyun, ZQ Zhang*, Effective Method for Measuring Shear Nonlinearity of Nanocomposites Using Digital Image Correlation. Journal of Nondestructive Evaluation, 2021. 40(3): 60.
6. S Li#, P Liu#, W Lin, J Tian, C Miao, X Zhang, R Zhang, J Peng, H Zhang, P Gu, ZQ Zhang, Z Wang*, Tianzhi Luo*, Optimized Hierarchical Structure and Chemical Gradients Promote the Biomechanical Functions of the Spike of Mantis Shrimps. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2021. 13(15): 17380-17391.
7. Y Yuan*, X Li, ZQ Zhang, W Liu*, Thin/thick-ply hybrid gradient laminate for low-velocity impact and compression-after-impact behaviors. Composites Communications, 2021(25):100743.
8. YN Yuan*, XY Li, Q Zhang, P Liu, and ZQ Zhang*, Dependence of damage modes on the ply-thickness of ultra-thin-ply composites. Composites Part C: Open Access, 2021(4): 100105.
9. 温轶，原亚南，张作启*. 矿物凸起在贝壳珍珠母界面中摩擦耗能机理的研究，固体力学学报，2021, 42(1):45-52.
10. K Geng, W Xie, B Chen, Q Yin, YN. Yuan*, and ZQ Zhang*. Failure simulation and design optimization of bioinspired heterogeneous interfaces by Floquet-based bar-spring model. Composite Structures, 2020. 252:112665.
11. YN Yuan*, K.M. Niu, and ZQ Zhang*. Compressive damage mode manipulation of fiber-reinforced polymer composites. Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 2020. 223:106799.
12. YN Yuan*, Q Zhang, C Sheng, and ZQ Zhang. Theoretical Model of Caustics Method for the Interfacial Cracks. Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 2020: 107006.
13. QF Yin, K Geng, YN Yuan, and ZQ Zhang*. A potential high-throughput route to collagen-mimicked carbon nanotube fiber via domino pushing and ion bombardment. Journal of Applied Mechanics, 2020. 87(6): 061008.
14. P Liu, XX Liang, ZZ Li, XB Zhu, ZQ Zhang*, and L Cai. Decoupled effects of bone mass, microarchitecture and tissue property on the mechanical deterioration of osteoporotic bones. Composites Part B: Engineering, 2019. 177: 107436.
15. W Xie, YN Yuan*, ZQ Zhang*. A Floquet-based bar-spring model for the dynamic modulus of bioinspired composites with arbitrary staggered architectures. Journal of Applied Mechanics, 2019, 86(9):091007.
16. ZZ Wang*, K Wang, HB Huang*, X Cui, XM Shi, XQ Ma, B Li, ZQ Zhang*, XH Tang, MYM Chiang. Bioinspired wear-resistant and ultradurable functional gradient coatings. Small, 2018, 14(41): 1802717.
17. M Lin, W Xie, XY Sun, ZQ Zhang*. Load-transfer and failure behaviors of crosslinked interfaces in collagen-mimic carbon nanotube bundles. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 2018. 135: 376-382.
18. C Zha, JH Hu, AN Li, SY Huang, HX Liu, G Chen, ZQ Zhang, B Li*, ZZ Wang*. Nanoindentation study on mechanical properties and curing depth of dental resin nanocomposites. Polymer Composites, 2018. 40(4):1473-1480.
19. G Chen, AN Li, HX Liu, SY Huang, ZQ Zhang, W Liu, C Zha, B Li*, ZZ Wang*. Mechanical and dynamic properties of resin blend and composite systems: A molecular dynamics study. Composite Structures, 2018. 190: 160-168.
20. Z Wang*, X Shi, H Huang*, C Yao, W Xie, C Huang, P Gu, X Ma, ZQ Zhang and L-Q Chen. Magnetically actuated functional gradient nanocomposites for strong and ultra-durable biomimetic interfaces/surfaces. Materials Horizons, 2017, 4(5):869-877.
21. M Qwamizadeh, ZQ Zhang*, K Zhou*, YW Zhang. Bounds for the dynamic modulus of unidirectional composites with bioinspired staggered distributions of platelets. Composite Structures, 2017, 167:152-165.
22. M Qwamizadeh, ZQ Zhang*, K Zhou*, YW Zhang. Protein viscosity, mineral fraction and staggered architecture cooperatively enable the fastest stress wave decay in load-bearing biological materials. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, 2016, 60:339-355.
23. M Qwamizadeh, ZQ Zhang*, K Zhou*, YW Zhang. Hierarchical Structure Enhances and Tunes the Damping Behavior of Load-Bearing Biological Materials. Journal of Applied Mechanics, 2016, 83(5):051009-051009.
24. XY Sun, ZQ Zhang*, YJ Xu, YW Zhang. An elastic model for bioinspired design of carbon nanotube bundles. Acta Mechanica Sinica, 2015:1-11.
25. M Qwamizadeh, ZQ Zhang, K Zhou, YW Zhang. On the relationship between the dynamic behavior and nanoscale staggered structure of the bone. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 2015. 78(0):17-31.
26. ZQ Zhang*, B Liu, YW Zhang, KC Hwang, HJ Gao*. Ultra-strong collagen-mimic carbon nanotube bundles. Carbon, 2014, 77:1040-1053.
27. T Zhang, ZQ Zhang, KS Kim, HJ Gao. An accordion model integrating self-cleaning, strong attachment and easy detachment functionalities of gecko adhesion. Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, 2014, 28(3-4):226-239.
28. HJ Lei, ZQ Zhang*, F Han, B Liu, YW Zhang, HJ Gao. Elastic bounds of bioinspired nanocomposites. Journal of Applied Mechanics, 2013, 80(6):061017.
29. ZQ Zhang, B Liu. The energy release rate of cracked hyperelastic body under arbitrary loadings. Chinese Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 2013, 45(1):129-133. (Invited, in Chinese)
30. Y Cheng, ZQ Zhang, ZS Teo. Deformation of graphene induced by adsorption of peptides: A Molecular Dynamics study. International Journal of Applied Mechanics, 2013, 05(01): 1350007.
31. XM Liu, ZL Liu, ZQ Zhang, Z Zhuang, YG Wei. Nanoindentation size effect interpreted by the dislocation nucleation mechanism. Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, 2013, 10(3): 71-718.
32. MX Shi, B Liu*, ZQ Zhang *, YW Zhang, HJ Gao. Direct influence of residual stress on the bending stiffness of cantilever beams. Proceedings of the Royal Society A: Mathematicl, Physical and Engineering Sciences, 2012, 468(2145), 2595-2613.
33. HF Lei, ZQ Zhang*, B Liu*. Effect of fiber arrangement on mechanical properties of short fiber reinforced composites. Composites Science and Technology, 2012, 72(4), 506-514.
34. ZQ Zhang, T Zhang, YW Zhang, KS Kim, HJ Gao. Strain-Controlled Switching of Hierarchically Wrinkled Surfaces between Superhydrophobicity and Superhydrophilicity. Langmuir, 2012, 28(5), 2753-2760.
35. ZQ Zhang, YW Zhang and HJ Gao. On optimal hierarchy of load-bearing biological materials. Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 2011, 278(1705), 529-525.
36. ZQ Zhang, B Liu, KC Hwang and HJ Gao. Surface-adsorption-induced bending behaviors of graphene nanoribbons. Applied Physical Letters, 2011, 98(12).
37. ZQ Zhang, B Liu, Y Huang, KC Hwang and HJ Gao. Mechanical properties of unidirectional nanocomposites with non-uniformly or randomly staggered platelet distribution. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 2010, 58(10), 1646-1660.
38. ZQ Zhang, B Liu. The prediction of axial equivalent modulus for composites reinforced by staggered alignment discontinuous fibers. Engineering Mechanics, 2010, 2. (in Chinese)
39. J Wu, ZQ Zhang, B Liu, KC Hwang and Y Huang. Numerical analyses for the atomistic-based shell theory of carbon nanotubes. International Journal of Plasticity, 2009, 25(10), 1879-1887.
40. ZQ Zhang, B Liu, YL Chen, HQ Jiang, Y Huang, and KC Hwang. Mechanical properties of functionalized carbon nanotubes. Nanotechnology, 2008, 19, 395702.
41. B Liu, ZQ Zhang, YL Chen. Atomistic statics approaches-- molecular mechanics, finite element method and continuum analysis. Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, 2008, 5, 1-23.
42. ZQ Zhang*, Y Zhong, B Liu, DN Fang and KC Hwang. Mechanical properties of staggered-alignment biomimetic composites. Advances in Heterogeneous Material Mechanics 2008, 2008, 606-609.
43. ZQ Zhang, F Han, YZ Chen, SH Chen. The optimizing design model of linear luminaire of motor light. Journal of Engineering Mathematics, 2003, 20(5), 57-64. (in Chinese)